Choosing the Right Wall Insulation for Your Existing Home…
At EcoFoam, we provide a proven and reliable method for retrofitting insulation to all types of existing wall constructions.
Our foam insulation is installed with minimal disruption and provides immediate benefits and keeps on working year after year.
Servicing the Eastern Seaboard, Foamed Insulations trading as EcoFoam has maintained an outstanding record of success for over 40 years.
Benefits of EcoFoam Foam Insulation for your walls include but are not limited to…
- A warmer home in Winter and a cooler home in summer
- Savings on heating and cooling costs
- Stops draughts and air leakage
- Reduced Greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduced Carbon footprint
- Will never compress, settle or sag
- Improves indoor air quality
- Reduces mould and dampness on internal walls
Why Choose EcoFoam For Your Insulation needs?
Here are 6 great reasons to choose Our Team for your Wall Insulation needs:
- 40 Years experience in the application of Spray Foam Insulation products
- EcoFoam has one of the highest insulation R-values when it comes to retrofitting wall insulation
- Installations are only done by our qualified installers
- Peace of mind: You will receive a 1 year workmanship warranty and 10 year product warranty
- Minimal disruption: A typical installation is completed in 1 day
- No hidden surprises. What you are quoted is what you will pay.
Here are the Most Frequently Asked Questions we receive about Using Foam Insulation for Wall Insulation
Q: How does EcoFoam compare to other insulation products?
A: The R-value is the measurement used to gauge the effectiveness of insulation. The higher the R-value, the better the insulation. At an R-value of R2.9 in a standard stud wall, EcoFoam is by far the best option for an existing cavity wall.
Q: Will using foam insulation in my walls cause a fire or electrical hazard?
A: No. Before the insulation is installed, we will work with you and an electrician to ensure that the wiring will comply with the Australian Standards once the wall is insulated.
Q: Will adding foam insulation to my walls cause a major disruption?
A: No, EcoFoam can be installed from the external wall surface which means little or no disruption for you during the installation. Furthermore, a typical job is completed within a day.
Q: Will EcoFoam cause water to track to the internal walls?
A: No, EcoFoam’s foam insulation is hydrophobic and resists the absorption of water.